Study some thermal properties for hybrid composite reinforced with particales
Engineering and Technology Journal,
2015, Volume 33, Issue 7, Pages 1330-1336
AbstractIn this work a hybrid composite materials were prepared containing matrix of polymer blend (Novolac 80% + Epoxy 20%) reinforced by different reinforcing materials (Alumina Powder (type α) + Silica Powder + Asbestos short fiber) with two values of volume fraction (30, 40) %.
The hybrid composite materials prepared are:
• H1 = Blend + Al2O3(α ) + AS (30) %
• H2 = Blend + SiO2 + AS (30) %
• H3 = Blend + Al2O3 (α ) + SiO2+ AS (30) %
• H4 = Blend + Al2O3(α ) + AS (40) %
• H5 = Blend + SiO2 + AS (40) %
• H6 = Blend + Al2O3(α ) + SiO2+ AS (40) %
All samples related to mechanical, thermal, electrical and physical tests were prepar by hand lay up process. The tests can be classifi into four groups: For the (H1) samples, there was high tendency to loose weight with high temperature and less as to the samples (H6).
- Article View: 205
- PDF Download: 62